$150 per 53 minute session.
- Aetna EAP (EAPS are only being accepted once per entire duration of treatment)
- BCBS (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Cigna EAP (EAPS are only being accepted once per entire duration of treatment)
- United Healthcare
- United Medical Resources (UMR) (EAPS are only being accepted once per entire duration of treatment)
- Wellspring EAP (EAPS are only being accepted once per entire duration of treatment)
If you don’t see your insurance listed, sometimes it is a subsidiary of one of the insurance listed, so please ask!
Questions related to acceptance of Insurances:
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major debit and credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page. We don’t accept Cash at Tranquil Waters.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a Late Cancel/ No Show fee of $75.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!